Monday, June 9, 2008

Sahara (2005)

I rewatched this movie last night. It has got some great humor and action to it. For the ladies there is Matthew McConaughey running around with out a shirt on. For the guys there is Penelope running around with a shirt on, except for the very end. I like this Movie enough to have purchased the DVD, which I only do with Movies I find very enjoyable, or those that are at a great price, but this one falls into the first category.

I gave it a good solid 7 out of ten. The writing is just a little weak in places, but the action more than makes up for it.

Director: Breck Eisner

Writers (WGA): Clive Cussler (novel) Thomas Dean Donnelly (screenplay)

Cast:
Penélope Cruz ... Eva Rojas
Matthew McConaughey ... Dirk Pitt
Steve Zahn ... Al Giordino
William H. Macy ... Admiral Jim Sandecker

No comments: