Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Mr. Brooks (2007)

You know, one would think that a movie starring Demi Moore and Kevin Costner, along with William Hurt couldn't be all that bad. I thought the previews to this "thriller" looked pretty promising. Why even IMDB (Internet Movie Data Base) gives it a 7.6 out of ten in their voting. I mean the director, a Mr. Bruce Evans, had me going along with this movie most of the way through.

I can definitely say, avoid this movie! Avoid it like the Plague.

I could write a much longer dissertation than usual here on the plot holes a truck could drive through, the plot lines that was never even explained as to the whys and reasons behind them in the movie, the fact there was no ending ...

Wow, a train wreck, pure and simple, that was 2 hours long.

Oh yeah, for some reason, I gave it a 4 out of 10.

No comments: