Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ratatouille (2007)

I finally got a chance to check this computer animated movie out. I thought it was pretty good. I especially like the kitchen environment, being a former cook. I never worked in a kitchen with that many cooks working at once, but I still found it interesting.

I thought the first part of the movie tended to drag along, then the last half was doing about 80 miles an hour in parts. I rented the movie and didn't get a chance to watch it again, which is what I was wanting to do.

I gave it a good 7 stars out of 10.

Movie: Ratatouille (2007)

Director: Brad Bird
Jan Pinkava (co-director)

Writer: Brad Bird - Story and screenplay

Voices - Lou Romano ... Linguini
Brian Dennehy ... Django
Peter O'Toole ... Anton Ego
Brad Garrett ... Gusteau

No comments: